Self Reflection - Wix Website Alterations



After reflecting on the current situation of the Wix website, I decided that it needed some alterations. At this point both me and Jack where filling the website with relevant research and knowledge on the topic. The website should come across in a business perspective as we are pitching an ideology to industry people however, at this moment in time it was evident that me and Jack was both working with a personal sort of narrative.


(Source: Screenshot by Blog Author)


With this in mind I took it upon myself to edit each post ensuring that the content came across in a business-like manner. I further decided that the overall layout of the site was not the best it could be. I have never really used Wix before as it seems very complicated and there are much better applications out there. I have attempted to adjust the layout of the website in the best way I can. One thing that really frustrates me about the website is that the research posts fill the designated box and when you request to read more it simply doesn’t do anything, maybe this will start to work properly only when the website goes live.