Group Meeting - Building Our Brief


This week we focused primarily on separate tutorials within our allocated groups. In my group, I noticed that a member had transferred to a different team, this therefore leaves only one other person within my group. This person is a graphic designer like myself so it will be interesting to see what we come up with. In the tutorial, me and my other partner were challenged to think what application might tech (choose a technology) play in either sport, workplace or the environment.

Reflection to context must also be given in order to fulfil this brief. We as graphic designer must constantly be thinking of the following forms of context: Who, What, Where, Point In Time (The Future), Application, Graphic Design Project. After our discussion, me and my partner agreed on going away to find research material that we may be able to include in our collaborative website, we will relay or findings to each other in week 6.