App & UX Design (Part 4)



After analysing the three apps I could potentially create it is now time to pick one to move forward. I will be choosing the sustainable clothing marketplace app. I feel this concept is really unique and there is nothing in the current market that does this with sustainable clothing. The idea itself is based loosely around the concepts of Etsy. Etsy allows creators to sell their products on a global platform, therefore that creator is receiving a salary / recognition for their work, this is very similar to how my app will operate. My initial sketches below will allow me to explain the app in much more detail. 






As shown in my sketches I have decided to focus on the product screens of my app. Once a user views the sustainable garment that has been vetted prior to being uploaded on the site they can choose to purchase the product along with a lot more commands. The user can view the creators profile and leave reviews, more detail can also be seen of the product by clicking on the image. From this I will now move onto wire framing and creating a mock-up of my app which will hopefully explain the concept even further.