3 Is the Magic Number (Part 3)



Now that I have produced my final logo it is time to show it using different processes. The first process I used was the use of digital animation. I wanted to create an introduction screen for my logo so that if I use any animation work further down the line this can be shown. To create this animation, I used Adobe After Effects, my process can be seen in the screenshot below. 





I had the idea of creating a mask around the monogram so that it appears to be drawn onto the screen during the animation. As for the font, I wanted that to gradually appear and shift the monogram to the left once it did. Overall the techniques I’m using in this animation are very simple however I feel this works best for an introduction screen as you don’t want it to be to extravagant. My outcome is seen in the link below.


I am very pleased with my final outcome. I can see how something like this could be transferred into my Major Project. The colours used within the design are something that came naturally to me and I think they contrast well with each other. In the future If I ever created any form of animation show reel this can be used.