CV Adjustment



Reflection on my portfolio work motivated me to alter my curriculum vitae in the same style. I wanted to originally do this within summer 2017 however, I did not quite get around to it. A curriculum vitae is very important if I intend to seek employment after university. It is a visual representation of myself before you see my portfolio. On my CV, I tried to express that my capabilities lied within branding, layout and typography.

Below is the outcome of my curriculum vitae.



Overall, I find this CV to be very effective at reflecting the same style as my portfolio. As a designer, you want everything to look uniform and I feel this does just that. I have included information such as my work experience and employment onto the document which needed upgrading upon receiving my undergraduate degree. As this year progresses I will form a portfolio website which will give me an online presence.