Marketing Outcome - Outcome 1


In this stage of my project I have created my first marketing outcome. After reflection on the impact of social media and use platforms such as Instagram can have on a brand, I have decided to mock-up how I’d want my Instagram profile to look. Instagram is a great platform for clothing brands as it allows the consumer to see editorial pictures of the products they are buying. Instagram is particularly ideal as it allows you to build a social following through the use of tags and frequent activity. My target audience age range is typically the same as the individuals you see on the platform, therefore this will allow me to possible grow a cult following and centre campaigns around this audience. The outcome of my Instagram social media profile can be seen below.   




When creating this profile, I have paid attention to the other clothing profiles on the platform. I have further looked at how my competitors structure their Instagram profile. From this research I have then shown how my page could be formed. Essentially, I have tried to keep it as informative as possible, without it looking cluttered. I have attached a bio which gives a brief description of the brand and where it is based. With Instagram you can form dedicated business profiles, this type of profile allows you to view analytical data regarding your account. The major difference between an Instagram business profile and a personal account is access to features like Instagram insights, contact information, Instagram ads etc.This business profile also allows you to attach links directing you towards the company website or email. Business profiles are particularly popular for brands as they allow you to use paid promotions. This will ensure that a specific post will show on the feed of my desired audience.

Overall, I am very happy with the outcome of my social media profile. This profile directly gives me an idea of how my brand would be reflected to my audience in a social aspect. If I were to take my brand forward in the future the profile would need populating with product imagery. This imagery could be a mix of studio and environment photography. Each post will also help to create essential outfits for the consumer, which ensures I am creating the image of an essentials wardrobe. I understand that in order to grow a social following it must take time; however, I believe with the use of Instagram’s business account it could help me to achieve this following quicker. As previously shown many influencers also operate on the platform which means they could help to promote my brand and the ethos it stands for. As I continue to move forward into my next post I will look at creating an online advertisement.