3 Is the Magic Number (Part 1)


To begin our first session back after the Christmas holidays we looked at branding ourselves as graphic designers. This task would involve creating a refined logo reflecting our own brand and ethos. Part one of the task required me to answer a series of questions which can be seen below.




These questions allowed me to reflect on who I thought I was in this new term and my project. Further reflection was also given to current artiest I’d like to work with and processes that I may use in this task or throughout my Major Project. In this task, I really wanted to experiment with the possible processes I may be using in my project, this is why I chose to look at screen printing, sublimation printing and digital animation. Printing my logo onto fabric will be good practice for what is to come.